Views
Helpful
Replies

Hybrid VLAN Port RV325

sg.it
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Cisco RV325 and I am connecting it to a wireless access point HP M330. The AP SSID can be configured with different VLAN (e.g. Internal WiFi, Guest WiFi). How do I configure multiple VLAN in a single port of RV325? I can do it in a managed switch called hybrid port, but I am unsure how in the RV325.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ami Xiao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

RV325 allow user to configure multiple vlan on the same port, use LAN1 for example. You can adjust the settings to suit your needs

LAN1 Untagged VID1 - all packets that do not carry the vlan tag will get VLAN1's ip pool.

LAN1 tagged VID25/100/4 - packets must be carry the labels 25/100/4 to obtain the corresponding VLAN IP pool.

VLANID Des         InterVLAN   DeviceManage  LAN1                 LAN2                  LAN3
1            Default    Disabled      Enabled             Untagged          Untagged           Untagged
25          Guest      Disabled      Disabled            Tagged              Tagged               Tagged
100        Voice       Disabled      Disabled            Tagged              Tagged               Tagged
4            4              Disabled      Enabled             Tagged              Tagged               Tagged

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Ami Xiao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

RV325 allow user to configure multiple vlan on the same port, use LAN1 for example. You can adjust the settings to suit your needs

LAN1 Untagged VID1 - all packets that do not carry the vlan tag will get VLAN1's ip pool.

LAN1 tagged VID25/100/4 - packets must be carry the labels 25/100/4 to obtain the corresponding VLAN IP pool.

VLANID Des         InterVLAN   DeviceManage  LAN1                 LAN2                  LAN3
1            Default    Disabled      Enabled             Untagged          Untagged           Untagged
25          Guest      Disabled      Disabled            Tagged              Tagged               Tagged
100        Voice       Disabled      Disabled            Tagged              Tagged               Tagged
4            4              Disabled      Enabled             Tagged              Tagged               Tagged