Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP forwarding problem

Dear all,

I write on this community support to ask you your help to made a special configuration.

I have a network of 3 cisco 2611XM routeurs connected on the same network with their interfaces f0/0.

On the f0/1 of the 3 routers I have some networks element which have the same IP addresses.

Here is a scheme :

10.1.1.1/24 ------ f0/0 RTR1 f0/1 ------- 1.0.1.5/8 ---------- Network element  with IP 1.0.1.0/8.

Lo0 10.255.255.1

10.1.1.2/24 ------ f0/0 RTR2 f0/1 ------- 1.0.1.5/8 ---------- Network element  with IP 1.0.1.0/8.

Lo0 10.255.255.2

10.1.1.3/24 ------ f0/0 RTR3 f0/1 ------- 1.0.1.5/8 ---------- Network element  with IP 1.0.1.0/8.

Lo0 10.255.255.3

What I want is the next thing :

When I do a telnet on the f0/0 of a router I want a telnet access to the network element with IP 1.0.1.0

When I do a telnet on the Lo0 of a router I want a telnet access on the router itself.

All other type of traffic is authorized.

Thanks for your help.

Jean-Yves

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Mr. Yves,

Thank you for your question.

However, the Small Business Support Community is limited to Cisco Small Business Products and the 2611XM router is an Enterprise level product.

You might consider to ask this question at Enterprise forum to get a better response.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa

Best regards,

Diego Rodriguez

Cisco Small Business Community Engineer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hello Mr. Yves,

Thank you for your question.

However, the Small Business Support Community is limited to Cisco Small Business Products and the 2611XM router is an Enterprise level product.

You might consider to ask this question at Enterprise forum to get a better response.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa

Best regards,

Diego Rodriguez

Cisco Small Business Community Engineer

Hello,

I create a new question in an Enterprise forum.

Br,

Jean-Yves ANDREOLETTI

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: