Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for a SME Intranet router

We are an SME selling video surveillance systems. In the past we used cisco switches to connect and power our IP-cameras. Currently we are working on a dedicated video management system satisfying the needs of our customers. For this purpose we need an (intranet) network infrastructure offering DHCP (IPv4/v6), DNS, NTP, domain name definition. In the current release we are using available implementations like kea and bind to implement these service on our server. In the future we would like to use such services from a dedicated router that additional is able to provide temporary internet access using an LTE-stick (or similar). Summarizing we need a combination of 24/36 port switches and router that satisfies our needs.

Does anybody has a recommendation or even experiences with such a combination? For example SF200 together with RV320. Btw we don't need a WLAN router.

Any help is highly appreciated

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You can also have a look here :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/small-business/networking/routers.html

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

RV Series is good - read the document what model suites your needs.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help