Views
Helpful
Replies

Rv042 router Download speed good but Upload speed very low

ItSupport21658
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

My Rv042 router Created a issue, My internet link is 30 mbps, it's showing 30 mbps download speed but upload speed is only 2 to 4 mbps. help me to out this issue.

4 Replies 4

Sujoy Paria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What is the speed details shows upon bypassing the Router and connecting the ISP link directly to your PC/Laptop? Please compare the speed difference once, with and without router.

I hope the RV042 WAN interface speed and duplex negotiations are fine, please check the same.

Hi ,
I've checked in that scenario , i'm getting full speed when I connect to isp link directly and checked wan interface negotiations also .

Hi,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Please open a service request with us following the below mentioned link to troubleshoot further on this issue…

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.htm

PeterBale133
Level 1
Level 1

I do not think it's a problem of router, rather a problem of the network service provider. Although it's pretty normal that download speed is higher & upload speed is slower. But if it's consistently happening I would suggest to go to facebook & take an expert solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: