Views
Helpful
Replies

rv082 login problem

heddebaut
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I can connet via the web interface without problem.

If I disconnect and try to connect log in again, I can access the login page, but when I submit it, it freezes.

I have to reboot the router to recover

Has anyone the same problem, and maybe a solution to it

regards

jean-yves

for info: browser is safari, but same problem with firefox

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Good morning jean-yves.

Thanks for using our forum.

You can try with other browser, it could be internet explorer, opera or google chrome, also try resetting your device, also check your firmware version, the  latest version is 4.2.1.02 you can download it  in this webpage:

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=282414011&flowid=785&softwareid=282465789&release=4.2.1.02&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

I hope you find this answer useful, if it was satisfactory  for you, please mark the question as Answered and rate the correct answer. 

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco network support engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Good morning jean-yves.

Thanks for using our forum.

You can try with other browser, it could be internet explorer, opera or google chrome, also try resetting your device, also check your firmware version, the  latest version is 4.2.1.02 you can download it  in this webpage:

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=282414011&flowid=785&softwareid=282465789&release=4.2.1.02&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

I hope you find this answer useful, if it was satisfactory  for you, please mark the question as Answered and rate the correct answer. 

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco network support engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Johnnatan,

thank you very much for your answer.

In the mean time, I made a factory reset and it solved my problem

thanks anyway

regards

jy