cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV082 Static Routing

dmorenolop
Level 1
Level 1

I have a RV082 Router, and I added a static route (on advanced routing section), but the "routing table" screen doesn't shows the route, so the static routing obviously isn't working on the computers of my network. I tried disabling DHCP server and didn't work. Can someone help me?

Thanks

PD. I'm attaching the screens.

18 Replies 18

Hello Juan, by the moment we've connected the IPPBX in the DMZ zone, so this way the remote ip phones can reach it on DMZ. Thank you again.

Regards

I realize the date of this post is somewhat old however we are experiencing a very similar problem and was curious if you found out any more facts from the other engineers whether this unit is capable of routing through the tunnel?

Perhaps with the latest firmware (v4.2.1.02) the functionality was added?

Many thanks

Hello Adam, it seems that the RV routers can't make static routing to WAN, I mean, if the default gatway is different that the gateway you want to use, it doesnt work. Maybe you have to use a bigger router like Cisco 2800 series to make static routing with different networks

Regards

I think the following link will be helpful:

IPv4 Static Routing Configuration on RV016, RV042, RV042G, and RV082 VPN Routers

Regards,

Kurush Tavadia