cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV130W - How to configure a site-to-site IPSec VPN with SSL certificates?

inforlla
Level 1
Level 1
Hi!
I have two RV130W routers. And I want to set up a site-to-site VPN with SSL certificates. I can not find information about it. I have loaded a self-signed certificate on each router but it does not work. I tried to upload each router with its own certificate and the public certificate of the other router, but I could not do it. I can only upload a single certificate. When I load the second certificate, the first certificate is deleted.
2 Replies 2

Hi,

Tried to find on the data sheet but I only see ssl support for client VPN and VPN passthrough. Did not see S2S.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

*sigh* Flavio, the 130W absolutely does support IPsec with SSL certificates. It does NOT support SSL VPN" in a site-to-site configuration, but this is irrelevant to the question the OP asked.

To the original question, the 130W expects you to first upload the CA certificate, then generate a CSR. Then, download the CSR and sign it using your self-signed CA. Upload the resulting certificate to the 130W. You cannot create a cert/key pair outside of the device and import it; you must generate a CSR and then upload a signed certificate corresponding to the CSR generated.