cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

rv180 to rv320 IPSEC Vpn connected but no traffic

Kingsrookie
Beginner
Beginner

I have a Cisco RV180 sitting behind a Uverse router. The Cisco is in DMZPlus and currently has tunnel established and connected to RV320. I cannot ping either location but I can watch the packet counter increment as I ping either side.

The RV320 has other vpns connected to it through mobile units with the conenction working correctly but am unable to pass traffic to this location. I even changed the subnet since I cannot fully bridge the AT&T Uverse router and was thinking the packets are dropping due to the AT&T handing out the same subnet. Tunnel connected but no traffic able to flow through.

RV180: 192.168.0.x

RV320: 192.168.2.x

Ipsec tunnel established. I even shut the firewall down for a bit thinking that was the issue but same thing. What can we do to get this working.

1 Reply 1

Kingsrookie
Beginner
Beginner

Just wanted to update, both locations have static ips and the firmware is the latest for both devices. I made a static route and can now see that the remote subnet on the RV180 side is dropping at the AT&T router. Not sure if this helps but thought more information would be good.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers