cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

rv180 to rv320 IPSEC Vpn connected but no traffic

Kingsrookie
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco RV180 sitting behind a Uverse router. The Cisco is in DMZPlus and currently has tunnel established and connected to RV320. I cannot ping either location but I can watch the packet counter increment as I ping either side.

The RV320 has other vpns connected to it through mobile units with the conenction working correctly but am unable to pass traffic to this location. I even changed the subnet since I cannot fully bridge the AT&T Uverse router and was thinking the packets are dropping due to the AT&T handing out the same subnet. Tunnel connected but no traffic able to flow through.

RV180: 192.168.0.x

RV320: 192.168.2.x

Ipsec tunnel established. I even shut the firewall down for a bit thinking that was the issue but same thing. What can we do to get this working.

1 Reply 1

Kingsrookie
Level 1
Level 1

Just wanted to update, both locations have static ips and the firmware is the latest for both devices. I made a static route and can now see that the remote subnet on the RV180 side is dropping at the AT&T router. Not sure if this helps but thought more information would be good.