Views
Helpful
Replies

RV220W VLAN to VPN traffic

josesovero
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Just setup two RV220Ws with a IPsec VPN connection.  All working well.  However, I have a question regarding how to force ALL traffic from a VLAN to go thru the VPN.

IPsec from site A (EU) to site B (USA) working good.  On Site A I have a dedicated VLAN that needs to have ALL traffic (internet included) be sent thru the VPN tunnel.  The main purpose of this is to have internet presence as if in the USA.  This is necessary to access some sites available only in USA specially for the kids -their web sites will not display content because they're not in the USA at the moment.  How do I accomplish this?   I tried to setup a Static Route for the VLAN but you cannot setup a 0.0.0.0 destination route.

Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Jose

2 Replies 2

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jose, I could be mistaken but I do not think the RV220W supports full tunnel site to site VPN.

I do know the SSL VPN can be full tunnel.

-Tom
Please rate helpful posts

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/

Hi Tom,

I was under the impression that the RV220W does support full tunnel but then again I might be mistaken.  I have not used the SSL VPN yet but I will give it a try.

Thanks,

Jose