Views
Helpful
Replies

RV260 - RSTP Configuration Options Missing from UI

Robert_MIA_FL
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I recently purchased an RV260.  The specifications for the device state that it supports RSTP (see Admin Guide page 11 and/or Data Sheet Network protocols table row).  I cannot find the RSTP settings for the router in order for me to set the bridge priority. 

Does anyone know where to find this option in the UI?  The Admin Guide and online forum searches offer no clues.

Thanks,

7 Replies 7

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Can you find anything in Networking > LAN > RSTP  ?

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Nope, not there (see screenshot).  That's where I expected it since I am replacing an RV180W.  It's nowhere to be found in any of the menus.

RV260 Menu ScreenshotRV260 Menu Screenshot

- Check current firmware version installed in the device if not recent and especially if an old version is on the system , then upgrade to the latest release , and check if the problem perists.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Tried that yesterday before posting.  Currently running the latest release, 1.0.00.17.  To no avail.

--Robert

what is the full model of the device, some model do not support i guess.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

It's an RV260-K9-NA, V01.  According to the Admin Guide and Product Datasheet, all models support it.  

--Robert

yes iam looking at Emulator, none of the mode show that option, its time to raise an TAC case with SMB

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help