Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 Error Certificate

lgRichard
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry for my English…

I have no more access to my router with IE 11.

Already tried to add https://192.168.0.1/ into the security zone without success.

No more option to “Ignore this certificate and continue”

Please help-me.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

heroviper
Level 1
Level 1

Did you upgrade to latest firmware?

Have you try Firefox or Chrome?

Chrome, IE and Edge all give me this exact same thing. Latest firm ware. If you Ignore and continue, it will allow you in, but for only 1 or 2 minutes, then all the pages are then blocked.  I have a case open with Cisco, but who knows when they will get this fixed.

Hello, my name is Jonathan and i am one of the Engineers here at Cisco Small Business.

I apologize for the inconvenience with this unit, please let me know the following:

this is the firmware version your router 1.3.1.12 correct? 

have you tried a factory reset on the unit?

did you get the crossed https issue before, based on your note you don't have the option to bypass this anymore, correct?

have you tested by doing a ping to the router's ip address from a computer directly connected and under the same ip segment? if so, do you get a reply or any other messages?

please try with this, hold the reset button for about 30 seconds, then disconnect the power cable but keep holding the reset button for 30 seconds and finally connect back the power cable and hold for another 30 seconds, after this please try to ping the default ip address 192.168.1.1/24 and check if you get a reply. 

thanks 

I have a similar problem: ping works, but I cannot get in with the browser anymore. I locked out with a certificate error and the hard-reset does not clear this situation, aparently..

Hi there,

We have a Cisco RV320 Gigabit Dual WAN VPN router.  It is working fine, but I am no longer able to log on to the web interface for administration. My browser reports that the certificate is outdated and I am no longer able to log on. I know that I have the correct username and password and I did get a warning earlier, but now I am not able to get beyond the warning.

I have rebooted the router, but it did not help. Is there any other way than to reset the device? Will I be able to log on if I reset it?
PID VID: RV320-WB-K9 V01