cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 firmware 1.3.1.10 - NO RELEASE NOTES???

aforster.home
Level 1
Level 1

I just noticed Cisco released version 1.3.1.10 for rv320 and rv325, but the release notes and open source documentation ARE NOT in the Release Notes page at http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/small-business-rv-series-routers/products-release-notes-list.html

Could someone please take a look?  How come we would upgrade the device without any documentation about this new release?

Thank you.

63 Replies 63

Hi, Glenn!

I have big problem with EasyVPN function: this not accept more than two connections at time. The same problem was with 1.3.1.10. Why did not resolved this issue? Very, very bad work. Sorry, but it`s true.

I had updated to 1.3.1.12 . On my side nothing has changed.

Still have only ONE VPN connexion possible....

I will not spent more time with your support.

Will change all my customers with real router : Fortigate

Hi Glenn,

I have 5 of the RV325 boxes in production with firmware 1.3.1.10 and they are very stable. However I am not using any VPN clients except Windows native PPTP connections which work without issues.

Seeing that CISCO pulled the 1.3.1.10 firmware, I need to know if there are any known security issues.

>>> Please email me a private message explaining the exact issues firmware 1.3.1.10 is having. <<<

Thanks,

Phil

The hole is probably big since Cisco pulled back the release without any explanation... I also would like to see that.