Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 Having Issues with devices on the same WAN subnet

I recently tried to replace a failed RV042 router with a RV320.  The network configuration for this client is simple.  Remote Site (Static Wan IP x.x.x.11)-> VPN Tunnel -> Main Site (RV042 Static Wan IP x.x.x.87).  Prior to the RV042 failing everything worked fine.  The RV320 works fine for internet access and connection with any other remote site not on the same WAN subnet.  The VPN will not connect and when connected to the RV320 I cannot directly create a connection to any other site on the same WAN subnet directly from my laptop (any other WAN IP subnet works fine).  When I do a route trace to anywhere (i.e. google.com) all good.  A route trace to the main site WAN IP does not ever leave the router.  Any help would be appreciated.

1 Reply 1

riteshsh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I request you to please let me know that you have created Site to Site VPN between RV042 and RV320 or betweeen RV320 and RV320 on both sides.

Also if you are able to reach out to the WAN IP of the remote side and was not able to ping the LAN Subnet, then you need to check the subnet mask of the LAN IP addresses configured in the VPN.

Also , please call our tollfree number so that a case can be opened and an engineer will work with you to resolve the issue.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Please mark this helpful if it resolves your issue.

Regards

Ritesh Sharma