Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am new here and far from top-level IT. If my question been answered, please point me. I could not find it.I have RV325 and would like to open access to one machine from outside using RDP. For higher security, I would like to limit access...

Valadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Our company have several access points (locations) connected by vpn tunnels using old linksys rv042 routers. We need to add several new access points (locations). Tell me, will there be full compatibility between the new models rv320 and rv340 wi...

vtorigin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a RV320 that is the core of our church network. We initally purchased it to serve 3 primary networks: the office network (closed), the general purpose network (also closed but not on the office network) and a guest network.The router serves t...

Can someone help me with a basic question on port forwarding on a RV340?  My experience with other router brands (e.g., ASUS) does not translate.   Exactly how, step by step, using the browser interface, do I set up port forwarding to direct traffic ...

mjb87 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to setup DynDNS on my RV325.  when i save changes for WAN1, i get an error message "DDNS function is disabled or no internet service" i have an active DynDNS account and use it successfully on my RV042 router. my RV325 is using the latest...

Lee Buck by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes