Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320

tumultuousb
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a cx2960 switch to my isp router and no issues. I decided to add a router RV 320 for a separate network. Using the RV320 connected directly to isp router after configuring it I’m able to connect and pull web pages but some pages time out and logging into any accounts also time out. I’ve tried disabling the fire walls, changing from static ip to auto between the wan and isp, change my DNS still same issue. Any suggestions? 
Im not sure isp could block someone from doing this or why they would. 

Thanks in advance. 

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Difficult to see this web blocking activity being due to the RV320 , check it's logs for starters when that happens, 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank you fire the help. I was able to determine a setting was wrong. The router was configured as a router and not a gateway, once that was switched no issues. This was something I overlooked and it’s the first time I tried to configure a router using the GUI.

Hi @tumultuousb 

ISP does block  sites like this not because they want but because they make mistake. A few reason I can see to justify it is NAT wrong configured and if you were using pure IPV6 ip address and try to access a pure IPV4 site.