Views
Helpful
Replies

RV325 Boot - Solid lights ON after power for port 5-6-7 12-13-14 and both WAN

lcharbonneau
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

When powering on the device, it seems to boot normally but some ports lights remain solid. (Look at picture)

IMG_3226-min.jpeg
These ports are unresponsive so no WAN available. It happened suddenly this morning.

I can access to the web interface with all remaining ports. I've tried putting the latest firmware but same result.  So I loaded an older firmware, still no luck with this either.  Pushed the reset button until everything shutdown and boot up again,... again same result.

Any idea?

Best

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

psandel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sir,

My name is Puneet Sandel and I am from Cisco small business support center.

As per your query there is a hardware failure on the router. You will have to open a case with us by giving a call on Cisco frontline number. We will provide you a replacement for the faulty unit,

Please check the below link for the frontline number.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Please mark this post as a solution as hardware replacement is the only option in this case.

Regards,

Puneet Sandel

Technical Consulting Engineer-Level 2

Global CX Centers – Small Business Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

psandel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sir,

My name is Puneet Sandel and I am from Cisco small business support center.

As per your query there is a hardware failure on the router. You will have to open a case with us by giving a call on Cisco frontline number. We will provide you a replacement for the faulty unit,

Please check the below link for the frontline number.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Please mark this post as a solution as hardware replacement is the only option in this case.

Regards,

Puneet Sandel

Technical Consulting Engineer-Level 2

Global CX Centers – Small Business Support