cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340 and AnyConnect Passthrough Failure

Dr. Logix
Level 1
Level 1

I'm struggling to get my wife's company provided Win10 Ent. laptop to connect to her employers Intranet through our RV340 router.  The company is using Cisco's AnyConnect client. I have a DSL modem provided by the  ISP.  Interestingly, the process works flawlessly when I put the old RV320 between the ISP modem and the RV340.

To do this, I remove the cable, coming from the modem to RV340-WAN1, to RV320-WAN1 and insert a patch cord in RV320 LAN1 to RV340 WAN2.  The RV320 is the only node on it's network.  You can now move the IPS patch cable to either router and connect to the IPS.  I've tried moving the ISP to RV340 WAN2 with no change in the behavior.

Before, this whole take your work home era, I was using the SSL VPN on the RV340 to connect over the internet for access to our home network.  That has been disabled as one of my troubleshooting attempts.

The laptop Event Viewer events are almost identical except that it has unsuccessful connection attempts.  Too, the behavior is such that I never get a password prompt when attempting the RV340 route, which otherwise is instant.

Secondly, I have my company laptop which is using Pulse Secure (from what I can tell is another SSL system) and it doesn't care how I put my network together.  Further, I can enable my RV340 SSL VPN and that goes unnoticed.

My goal is to get AnyConnect through the firewall and get my VPN back up again before there is a cure for this virus

Spoiler

.  Help is always appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Replies 0