cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340 Client to Site no IKE config error

jstxsol
Level 1
Level 1

Had previously used RV340 with client to site VPN Mac OS and iphone successfully.  All clients ceased working suddenly and I've been unable to create a successful connection since that time.

Reset RV340 to factory settings, recreated user / group / C2S profile and have been testing it locally and receive the following error in VPN log.

charon: 09[IKE] no IKE config found for 192.168.3.1...192.168.3.113, sending NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN

I'm sure it's something simple that I've missed and I apologize in advance.  

Any help appreciated.

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
testing it locally and receive the following error in VPN log.

You mean in the LAN ?

check below thread :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/routers-small-business/cannot-configure-rv260w-client-site-vpn-with-ipsec-for-macos/td-p/3884919

if possible also worth upgrading to the latest version of Firmware. (if not have the latest one)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thank you very much for the reply.  Yes, I was testing only on the local network after all clients failed by remote access.  It had worked flawlessly for 3-4 months which was surprising.  All the clients were mac os or iphones.  The problem was only solved after completely deleting all the client and server settings.  Resetting the RV340 to factory settings and then creating new accounts / groups / client to server tunnel and doing the same on the client devices.  All back to normal now.  The only thing I know happened recently was an update of the operating system (mac os) and ios.  

Thank you again for your rapid reply.  Hopefully others aren't affected, took me all weekend to get it sorted out.