Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340 firewall issue: no routing from LAN to WAN after a reboot

BlkIT
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have 2x RV340 and I'm experiencing the same problem on both, since the last 2 firmware upgrades (1.00.03.22 was not affected).

Starting from a router full reset I do all the configs and all is working as expected. I add a port-forwarding, and still all is working fine. Then from that I moment, if I create any access rule in the firewall, from the next reboot the LAN routing to WAN is blocked. And ONLY from the moment I perform a router reboot! Diagnostics on the router are fine, as it is connected to internet and the VPN is up and running as well. But no internet access from LAN ports. The only way to get back the connection is to perform a Firewall reset to default + a reboot. Am I the only one with this severe issue on 2 routers with 2 different WAN configurations? (1 multi + 1 single).

FYI I already tried all ways to find a solution, Security services on/off, Network service detection, Full reset, etc. But with no luck Again, on the 1.00.03.22 all were working fine, but I don't want to stay on that firmware!)

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This looks for me bug, so raise an SMB TAC case advised here.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I would love to. But it seems that I need to purchase a support contract... is it correct? Even if I need to submit a bug report?

You can contact SMB Tac number give information about your model and issue you are facing, they can suggest you what need to be done.

yes in most case you need support contract. but i always try to reach TAC for assistance even i dont have contract, they may give tips what to be done. you are not asking replacement, you complaining the code has bugs. (so personally is is helpfull for TAC you given free testing for them).

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help