Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV345 how to add security license

Hello,

I purchased a one year security license for my RV345 from 3rd party vendor. It shows in MCE that the order as been fulfilled but I'm not seeing the license anywhere in my smart account. I can't seem to find a process by which one can import it. Is there something that I'm missing?

6 Replies 6

When I do that, the license isn't there.

contact license@cisco.com with the correct License information, they can help and sort for you.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi,

When purchasing a smart license for a router, the vendor needs to move the unique license ID to your Smart License account. 

Below is a table of the necessary information that will be asked when purchasing the bundles.

Information Required Locating the information
Cisco.com User ID Located in your account profile, or you can click here.
Smart License Account Name

It is best to have created your smart account prior to purchasing the license.

This should be step 8 of the Smart License Account Creation article.

Smart License SKU

The product identification code for the device.

Ex. RV340-K9-NA

You can also contact the Cisco STAC support centre so they can collaborate with the licensing team and fix the license issue. Please use the following contacts and raise a case by phone. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html 

Regards,

Martin

Interesting. They never asked me for that info upfront when I bought the license.

Hi Robert,

I had exaclty the same situation 6 weeks ago when I purchased my license. The reseller was not able to sort this out. So as Martin advised open a icket for this. In my case it has been resovled within 12 hours.

Regards.

T.