Views
Helpful
Replies

Speed and Freezing issue for RV320 SMB Router

Habibur Rahman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I m facing some freezing issue with my RV320 router. Only a manual restart using power switch solve this issue. Any one has any suggestion.

Firmware Version: v1.5.1.05 (2019-10-01, 15:39:40)

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

psandel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sir,

My name is Puneet Sandel and I am from Cisco small business technical support center.

The beta firmware needs to be provided for the freezing issue and in order to do so you need to open a new case with us by calling Cisco front line team. As off now the same issue is being discussed with our development team for specific firmware versions. For the time being we will provide a beta firmware for the router.

Note: The only solution is to get the beta firmware from Cisco for this issue. The beta firmware is stable which will make the network stable. Please mark this post as the solution because you will need to open up a case.

Regards,

Puneet Sandel

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

psandel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sir,

My name is Puneet Sandel and I am from Cisco small business technical support center.

The beta firmware needs to be provided for the freezing issue and in order to do so you need to open a new case with us by calling Cisco front line team. As off now the same issue is being discussed with our development team for specific firmware versions. For the time being we will provide a beta firmware for the router.

Note: The only solution is to get the beta firmware from Cisco for this issue. The beta firmware is stable which will make the network stable. Please mark this post as the solution because you will need to open up a case.

Regards,

Puneet Sandel

Hi again,

How to open a new case calling the below.

open a new case with us by calling Cisco front line team.

Thanks

Hi Sir,

Please find below the URL for Cisco small business front line team as per country/region. Kindly contact us for opening a case for further troubleshooting.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Regards,

Puneet Sandel