cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

srp547w restarts when Edit Security in Wireless Table

robert.thomas
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently purchases a Cisco srp547w for my organisation. It is working fine with one SSID enabled. I have configured everything with no problems using the Web interface. However, whenever I click the Edit button, in the Security column, in the Wireless Table under Basic Wireless Settings I get a pop up message which says :

"Some values have been changed. The router must restart the wireless module to take effect.Please wait several seconds"

I have tried this using 3 different browsers and get the same behaviour in each browser.

Any comments or advice much appreciated.

1 Reply 1

robert.thomas
Level 1
Level 1

My aplogies, I should have been more detailed in my original entry. We have 2 SRP547W WiFi routers in the organisation. If I click the Edit button, in the Surity column (in the Wireless Table) on one router I get the message in quotes above and then a page appears giving the correct security info for that SSID. If I do exactly tha same on the other router then I get the same message and I am thrown out of the interface back to the login screen. I am accessing the routers web interface from the same PC using the same browser (IE).

Any comments or advice much appreciated.