cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRV210 Wireless failing.

bryanchandler
Level 1
Level 1

Just installed a WRV210 at a small office. The wireless network is failing every few days. The SSID is still visible, but people are unable to connect to it when they try. Only after restarting the router does wireless return to working status.

I'm unable to return the router to the seller.  What can I do to troubleshoot this?

Hardware Version: WRV210-A V01

Software Version: 2.0.0.11

20 Replies 20

Anyone founds a way to fix this problem. I'm having the same problem, i tried to update the firmware and the problem still persists.

I am having the same problem. Every few days the wireless stops working until I power cycle the router. The SSIDs remain visible but no one can connect. LAN remains active. I am at the point of evaluating what competing product to replace Cisco with.

Use case:

WRV210

2-7 simultaneous users

Logging not enabled

Good signal strength

Fails every few days

Wireless connections fail, but SSID still visible

Stays down until power cycle

LAN still functions

I should have done more research before buying two of these WRV210-A V01 2.0.1.5 Same problem and not able to find any solution in the web.

Omar Mercatili
Level 1
Level 1

I was reading the list of questions and basically I have the same problem in two similar equipment.

The team has the following hardware version WRV210-A V01 and is running firmware version 2.0.1.5

wireless network periodically stops working so no LAN. The only solution is to reboot the router and then restart the operation is optimal.

Take the comments made and set the mode in just "G". wireless channel in automatic mode and confirm that the event is disabled loggin.

Proves the performance day tomorrow and tell them.

regards,

Omar

alandw72
Level 1
Level 1

I hate to say it, but I've been having the exact same issues. I'm using rev 2.0.1.5. seems like the wireless just goes into a strange locked up mode. You see the SSID, but you can't connect.

jssteiner
Level 1
Level 1

I also have a customer reporting the same issue. Has anyone had luck resolving this issue?