Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

16 Mbps DMVPN throughput on ISR 4431 Router

Not applicable
Hi, I have deployed a QUAD DMVPN solution for client, using the Cisco 4431 Routers. Initially i was getting the bellow message cpp_cp: QFP:0.0 Thread:001 TS:00000456579518936780 %CERM_DP-4-DP_TX_BW_LIMIT: Maximum Tx Bandwidth limit of 85000 Kbps reached for Crypto functionality with securityk9 technology package license I applied the HSEC license and the message have now disappeared, however i am still getting 16 MBPS through put when i run iperf. The WAN link is 100Mbps, I am using Next Generation encryption for IPSEC. IOS Version 15.4(3)S7 I applied the Trial Throughput license and it boosted the throughput to 85Mbps when i removed the trial license, i started seeing some anomolies. Primary hub i applied the command "no platform hardware throughput level 1000000" and rebooted. When i did show run show run all | in platform i got "platform hardware throughput level " and traffic between hub and sopke was dead slow however on two spokes i added the command "platform hardware throughput level 500000" and rebooted When i did show run show run all | in platform i got "platform hardware throughput level 500000 " and traffic between hub and sopke was dead slow for some strange reason I could still see that the sopke to spoke was hitting 85 Mbps traffic is it normal behaviour ? Regards Prasad
0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card