cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, We have implemented BGP with our 2 ISPs and running conditional advertise-map to switch over. Our end routers are ASR1001. As soon as one ISP goes down, the hold timer of 90 seconds (configured manually) run. After which, BGP waits for so...

According to Router's data sheet, its NAT throughput is 800mbps.Real NAT WAN-->LAN download/upload speed is maximum 170mbps. (Firmware is latest, QoS is off, Internet connection 1 gbps).Whan can i do to increase this speed ? P.S. During load the rou...

admin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to assign a single GRE tunnel to two source interfaces? The reason we would want to do this temporarily is to transition our DMVPN public addresses from one IP space to another.

hengsty by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i have a query regarding load balancing . i have two isp ,  my local user brows google.com it should be go to  ISP1 but when they  brows yahoo.com it should be go to ISP2 kindly guide me.i am using cisco router 3825 

Hi, We have a situation where we have an ASR1002 that terminates DSL services and also forwards some onwards to other routers.  Our requirement is to forward all sessions with realm @realm1.com to another router (routerB) and terminate all sessions w...

hi all, I intend to implement a Fortigate 300D firewall to my current network. After connecting all physically, the link from ASR to Fortigate can ping. Taken that there is no policy in the firewall, everything is allowed. The traffic from server can...

Eric Tan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, wonder if someone can help. We have two L3 switches connected to two routers that the ISP control, this is setup with HSRP. Now there are additional ranges that are added, do these need to be setup with HSRP as well? On just the switches,...

danbr2233 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a stack of 4 WS-C3850-12X48U and I have a port channel going back to my core switch.  On occasion a single device will not be able to communicate outside of this switch.  I have 9 other wiring closets with these identical switches.  I do not h...

mdieken011 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My boss want to do static route for our MPLS but we have 2 exits for the MPLS feed. He wants the redundancy of these 2 exits. How i can do static routes to point to the 2 exit and make them redundant? Thank you. 

Ge Qu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes