Views
Helpful
Replies

Analog Security Screen features in CISCO ISR 4xxx

piccallo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I want to consider CISCO ISR 4xxx Series routers for remote branch, but for now i don't know if they have basic DoS Protection like security screens in Juniper SRX for preventing basic DoS atacks.

If anyone has been working with CISCO ISR and Juniper SRX can you tell me - Does the CISCO ISR 4xxx series (or older series) have this basic security functionality?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
I dont believe so i have many 4k isrs in branch sites the srx is a firewall the 4k isr is pure router , it does have security functions and security images but i dont believe it has inbuilt DDOS features , ASR routers have the ability but i think its only the high end ones like asr9k

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
I dont believe so i have many 4k isrs in branch sites the srx is a firewall the 4k isr is pure router , it does have security functions and security images but i dont believe it has inbuilt DDOS features , ASR routers have the ability but i think its only the high end ones like asr9k
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card