cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

i have similar post at LAN, Routing and switcing section by mistake and i tried to delete it or move it here to the WAN, Routing and switching but i can't.Anyway, here is my discussion post and i hope the admin can delete the duplicate post at the LA...

Hi all. What pps can I get with ASR1001-X with basic license througput 2.5Gbps for 64, 512, 1500 bytes frames only in routing mode (no FW, NAT, IPSec, VPLS, OTV etc)? With regards.

Hello guys,I have a question regarding clustering options available for CSR1000V routers. As per datasheet the only clustering/high availability options that are available are:High availability: HSRP, Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), Gatewa...

plamena by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone I am running into a very weird issue for about a month now. One of our ISP has upgraded the ebgp peer from cisco to juniper on the ISP end.We have ASR 1004 bgp peer on our end with dual ISPs using route-maps.After the router replacement b...

hi , i have a scenario where I am trying to ping IP address 11.0.6.254 from a dell server. on the remote host the ip address is defined like this:ip address 11.0.6.254/24 on the dell server if I use host 11.0.6.32 as source to ping, then it works fin...

mohammal1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am struggling to control the router that does redistribution in case of two routers setup to do redistribution on a LAN. Very simple Topology, imagine a LAN 172.16.0.0/24, R1 172.16.0.1, R2 172.16.0.2, R3 172.16.0.3, R4 172.16.0.4 Backbone ...

Hi, We have a dedicated DHCP server from which we are trying to get ip addresses polled to the PC's dynamically for which on the router we have the below configuration. DHCP Lan pool scope defined in the dhcp server is 10.56.12.112/28, GW is set to 1...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have been watching some CBTNuggets on BGP and multiple times during the video they mention it is always the highest IP address in a BGP neighbor peering that starts the TCP session.I have tried this in the lab and cannot confirm it.INE gives a b...

class-map match-any FileServermatch access-group name FileServerclass-map match-any AnSvrsmatch access-group name AnSvrsclass-map match-any TN-Exchangematch access-group name TNExchclass-map match-any IN-Exchangematch access-group name INExchclass-ma...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card