Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2821 Remote Access VPN Issue

ozzy7979
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have a cisco 2821 device which is being used for RAS VPN purposes. But, recently we are having 2 kind of issues

1. Some of the remote PVN users complain that they could not connect to VPN

2. When connected to VPN, on certain connections people can not connect to the servers in 10.34.0.0/16 network .. This is happening not with all vpn connections, for randomly on certain vpn connections... So i am suspicious of assigned IP address and ACLs.

Can anybody help me how to troubleshoot this problem ?

4 Replies 4

Hello

Is it possible that you could be exceeding your supported allowed user vpn limit?

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Hi,

thanks for replying.. I always thought on technical or routing issues.. i never thought about axceeding users..

is there a command or any other way to check it 

Hello

Possibly try 

show crypto session detail | in User

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

I think that returned nothing ... that s for  max current number of users, right ?

I think i need i need max number of users allowed or licenced for

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card