Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco 2921 error

Ronen Benjamin
Level 1
Level 1

i am trying to write a event manger applet :
 action 0010 regexp "^.([0-9][0-9][0-9]):.:.DROP. ([0-9.]+).* -> .*" "$_syslog_msg" _knock_RegEx_Match _knock_Sequence_E1 _knock_Source_E1
 action 0020 info type event reqinfo tag _knock_Tag_E2
 action 0030 regexp "^.([0-9][0-9][0-9]):.:.DROP. ([0-9.]+).* -> .*" "$_syslog_msg" _knock_RegEx_Match _knock_Sequence_E2 _knock_Source_E2
 action 0100 if $_knock_Sequence_E1 lt $_knock_Sequence_E2
my router does not recognize the '$' of the variable , why ?

3 Replies 3

Cristian Matei
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

You mean the parser gives an error message when you put the command in? Can you post the exact error you get?

Regards,

Cristian Matei.

when i configured  : action 0010 regexp "^.([0-9][0-9][0-9]):.:.DROP. ([0-9.]+).* -> .*" "$_syslog_msg" _knock_RegEx_Match _knock_Sequence_E1 _knock_Source_E1

the show run command gives me the output: 

action 0010 regexp "^.*([0-9][0-9][0-9]):.*:.*DROP.* ([0-9.]+).* -> .*" "_knock_RegEx_Match" _knock_Sequence_E1 _knock_Source_E1 

with missing  "$_syslog_msg" as i configured in the command line

and when i configured : action 0100 if $_knock_Sequence_E1 lt $_knock_Sequence_E2  , i got an error  :

see the attached file 

Hi,

I’m far from being good with TCL, so either the syntax is wrong, either you hit a bug and should upgrade.

Regards,

Cristian Matei.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card