cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 300-115 exam

mbahaa149
Level 1
Level 1

Urgent request!!! Hi Guys, In 300-115 Cisco exam how i can connect to the switch from the PC console, is it through telnet command or there is different way?? waiting for your valuable response.
Thanks

4 Replies 4

Martin Carr
Level 4
Level 4

You connect via a console session.

Does it state that you need to connect to it?

Martin

I didn't get you Mr. Martin, now if i am in the exam and using the simulator how i will use the console session? i am asking how i will reach and connect to the switch from the PC as attached in the photo?

Hello mbahaa149,

as far as I remember to open the console connection to the switch you want to connect to you just need to click on the switch.

All this is explained in the tutorial that you can take before starting the actual exam.

Warning: in the past the shell emulation was limited: for example there was no real CLI features like auto completition of commands or help to find out the available options using the ? to get help.

So you need to learn to write the commands using full words and to remember the correct order of the command options / keywords.

Note: the emulation can have been improved over time, but the context aware  help is probably not available.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

boy_vip_23790
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

you can download practice test PDF file on

https://vceplus.com/cisco-exams/

you can request support from people

BOY

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card