cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASR 1001-X Basic Routing Not working

mahditalebi
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3 ASR 1001-X. I have upgraded all of them from IOS-XE 3 to IOS-XE 17 (along upgrading ROMMON TO 17.3.1). The problem isو just one of them is working properly now and two others are not. For example sub interface is not working but physical interface is working properly. I have checked the other side and everything looks good since one of my routers is working properly with exact settings.

4 Replies 4

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @mahditalebi ,

Do check the license status on each router ?

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

I have checked the licenses and there is no issue there.

Hello

@mahditalebi wrote:

For example sub interface is not working but physical interface is working properly. I have checked the other side and everything looks good since one of my routers is working properly with exact settings.

what type of physical interfaces are not working, Are they showing up ?
Have you checked the physical path between the rtrs pertaining to those sub-interfaces?
show interfaces xxx
show controllers xx
show ip interface brief

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Paul has some good suggestions to begin troubleshooting the issue. I would add a request for the output of show ip route and perhaps the output of show ip protocol from each of the routers.

HTH

Rick
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card