Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN Phase 2 in the new exams

Hello community,

Is DMVPN Phase 2 still a a part of the new CCNP / CCIE Enterprise curriculum ?

I have looked over the exam topics for the ENCOR, ENARSI and CCIE E.I lab exams but the only phase which is explicitly mentioned is Phase 3.

I had found some time a go a document which details all the differences betweenthe CCIE R&S v5 and the new CCIE EI, including which topics were removed, which were added and which stayed the same. But I can't seem to find it anymore.

Kind Regards,
Ciprian Chira

4 Replies 4

Hello

I took the Enterprise encor exam 350-401 not so long ago and it didn’t cover dmvpn however the more specific enterprise advanced routing exam 300- 410 will cover it for sure.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply, but I was asking specifically about which DMVPN phases are part of the exam.

I see that DMVPN phase 2 is missing both from the ENARSI and ENCORE courses, and from the blueprints as well, as opposed to DMVPN phase 3.

Does this mean it is out ? 

Hello

ENARSI stats VPN technologies which includes  (dmvpn single hub) So I would envisage not just a particular phase of it - Personally I would focus on this technology as a whole then no surprises will await you in the exam

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Martin L
VIP
VIP

I would know phase 2 and 3 for CCIE lab exam; just in case. Few years back, I had one of those on exam and could not figure out which one is at fault here: 2 or 3; no with 100% certainty.

note that blueprint is not 100 perfect; Cisco reserves rights to change it.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card