cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I would like to automate backups of our ASA devices that are installed in remote locations. I want to backup them using Ansible, so the Ansible host will be connecting to the ASA and running backup command to backup config to a FTP server. I'm...

PiotrM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, i need to configure loopback(hairpin) NAT. If i understand correct i should be able to connect or do ping to my server in my private network from global network(wan). On my screenshot below i configured a simple test network in PT. Th...

Hello, I have a site to site VPN from my cisco asa’s to another customer - it works fine and both tunnels can ping the remote IP address I have routing to the customer subnets from my internal Layer 3 switchsw1-Layer3#ip route 10.108.x.x 255.255.255....

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have an issue when I try to install the generated .lic file associated to the PAK using the license portal. I used the UDI S/N (show license udi)When I install the file on the 4221 router, it seems the S/N does not match the UDI S/N I use...

s.couland by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I just found this command  ip arp gratuitous none  I understand the ip arp gratuitous make update to the ARP table immediately when connect on port in the Router or switch. Is this right ?So if we used none here what this will mean ? and this...

Resolved! BGP & Static route

We have a single ISP. We connect to that ISP via a 1G fibre ethernet connection into a private MPLS network. This uses BGP routing for the fibre ethernet.We are thinking of utilising a backup connection (using VRRP) to the same ISP into the same MPLS...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CISCO1921 with IOS 15.3(3)M5 and its behaviour differs from what I would expect from the config.Overview:10.4.10.0/23 local network for clients (no overload, web access via proxy, see below)10.4.12.0/24 local network for guests10.4.14.0/24 l...

ac5nwdude by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I've got a project where the customer has over 70 sites that pretty much all use draytek vigor routers and these all connect to our network for l3vpn on the mpls. However, they want to plug in a 4g dongle to each of these drayteks for failover...

Gallain by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card