Views
Helpful
Replies

DUAL SERVICE PROVIDER

virendra pathak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All.

I need solution on my exist setup. Currently we have single Datacenter, DR and Multiple branches. This is full mesh MPLS network. We are running

OSPF as Dynamic routing protocol, looking for migration into BGP. We have single service provider for all same network, now we would like to second service provide which will same network.

My query is mentioned below.

1 @ Datacenter, we will connect to service provider where layer3 will merge with Servce providers PE router and core layer router will connect Distribution layer switch i.e. Our core switch who will send and recive traffic via Dual Service providier.

2 We are running OSPF and looking to BGP and wanted to Full mesh in Layer 3 MPLS enviornment.

3 How should i achieve this design with exist setup, we dont want any downtime for same.

4 Datacenter and DR will be in active-active mode and mutilple branches will be in active-passive mode.

5 Convergence is very important to achieve the same

6 DC & DR must do load-balancing

7 what are precaution i need to take for acheiving the same.

Really Appreciate if someone can guide me on this.

Any document is there so send me on below mention mail-id...

ratviru585@gmil.com

Hope...will get same.

Regards

Virshirin

2 Replies 2

virendra pathak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Did i ask something wrong and id not see single comment .

This is really weired. Why this community made ?

All are busy and stuck in their life.

Expecting to get support for asked query.

regards

Virshirin

Virshirin,

Can you provide a quick drawing of the future network?  

Are you running native MPLS or are all the provider links just L3 links that you are running OSPF on?

myself, i was on assignment and not able to check the forums and didn't look back 9 days.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card