cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

GSR1200 crashes when deleting interface

steveo123
Level 1
Level 1

O.K weird one, the active Route processor seems to crash and switch over to the standby processor when ever i try to remove an non used ATM interface...?? anyone seen this behavour before, bcause seems like an IOS bug to me?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sundell810
Level 1
Level 1

It is a bug, I talk to cisco guy a couple of days ago when I met the same situation, but cant open TAC since I am using pre release, just let you that's a known issue.

Please rate if helps. I will probably let you know when I get response if possible.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

libanm
Level 1
Level 1

Is the router giving you Traceback, What code are you running, can you send show log, and show version. It smells like a bug.

Thanks,

sundell810
Level 1
Level 1

It is a bug, I talk to cisco guy a couple of days ago when I met the same situation, but cant open TAC since I am using pre release, just let you that's a known issue.

Please rate if helps. I will probably let you know when I get response if possible.

yes you are correct, Cisco said that it is an IOS problem and the only way arround it is to upgrade the IOS.

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card