cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help me connect to cisco anyconnect client

helmut89
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys Today I wanted to work from home in and I installed the VPN Service according to the instructions they gave me. We use the Cisco Anyconnect service. But it always shows me the error "could not connect to server. Please verify internet connectivity and server address" I do have internet connection and when I use my mobile data on my laptop (via hotspot) everything works perfectly fine with the Anyconnect service. Also when I'm at my boyfriends there's no problem. Do I need to change anything in my settings at my router? I would really appreciate your help, I'm a little bit desperate here. (Sorry if the wording is bad, english is not my native language (: ) My router is the 450M Wireless N Router Model No. TL-WR940N

2 Replies 2

Hello,

what OS (e.g. Windows 10/11) are you on, and which AnyConnect client version do you have installed ?

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are 2 reasons. (if the same PC you able to connect using your other mode of connectiong only having issue with your DSL)

1. check using your DSL are you able to resolve nslookup your command anyconnecte domain name.

if resolved and with public IP

2. use browser - try domain or ip https://x.x.x.x (see is that works)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card