cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to config two ipsec tunnels in public subnets...

macrofago
Level 1
Level 1

I have a doubt in how to config this connection, any idea?

192.168.10.1 – ROUTER1 – dynamic IP  ------------------------IPSEC SITE TO SITE-------------------------- 78.50.28.203----ROUTER2----- 78.50.24.13

The client devices are  Zywall, Cisco RVS400 and Cisco ASA5505

In the other side we have a  cisco 3745

5 Replies 5

Hi,

I'm not sure that I understand your question.

Are you trying to configure an IPsec tunnel between a dynamic site and a static site?

This can be done either via Static-to-dynamic IPsec Site-to-Site configuration or using EzVPN.

Please clarify.

Federico.

Hi over there!

editting

Thanks in advance!

I have not really done it myself, but I've seen in posts that you can make a dynamic-to-dynamic IPsec tunnel using DDNS.

Federico.

What I really need to do is access a server on a public ip address on the range 78.50.24.13 through the IPSEC Tunnel not sure if NAT-T is possible or I need to look at a solution with GRE over IPSEC. Dont think GRE over IPSEC is possible if the client device is a RVS400.

In fact I should be able to have multiple tunnels to give access to the remote server.

Lets look for an example where the client has a FIX ip and we will work on a dynamic ip solution if we are able to get the case working with the FIX IP Address.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Mark,

Sorry for the late response.

Do you still need assistance with this?

If so... can you provide a simple drawing of what you're trying to do?

Federico.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card