cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a point to point T3 circuit from routerA to routerB. To the best of my knowledge, I understand that there are three different types of framing for the circuit (M13, Cbit, and Unframed). What are each framing type used for? What are the differe...

Hi,Imagine service provider tells me that I have to use G.703 (no support for V.35) interface type in order to get my site up and running.Question 1:From reading the document below (Table 2), my understanding is thatmy existing E1/T1 cards like VWIC2...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get a better understanding of turbo acl. I have read the following link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_1t/12_1t5/feature/guide/dttacl.html#wp1019702.I know once you enter the access-list compiled a lookup table is created whic...

Hi,By mistake the Flash in Cisco 3825 is erased and now the box is in ROM mode. When i try uploading the new ios its not allowing me to upload. in the TFTP server i can after 32MB its again staring for 1. I have attached the ROM Mode details and dir ...

Hey people out there,Hope I get some advise of interconnecting experts, but not bias suggestions on my "concept".Correct me *politely* if I'm wrong.Firstly, let's call ISP A (ADSL) and ISP B (Hybrid Fiber Coaxial).Secondly, a slash (/) would usually ...

Curtis1993 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have kind of an odd situation here.  The router and our uplink was configured with the native vlan being 839.  Our aggergate fiber switch, and all those attached to it, was configured with the native vlan being 829.  Ooooppps.  It has been like tha...

Dear All,We are getting the below logs on our cisco 1841 with IOS router with IOS c1841-advsecurityk9-mz.124-11.T4.bin.====================================================================================================Aug  2 11:40:38.954: %TCP-6-NOB...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several hardware version 1.0.1 PA-MC-T3 cards running in non-VXR 7206 routers.  I would like to move them to a 7206VXR chassis, I understand that HW1.0.1 is not compatible with the VXR.  What HW version is required and can someone point me tow...

mlward by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a Cisco 7200 router at a remote site with a DS-3 connection to another Cisco 7200 router at the headquarters.  Most traffic flow is unilateral and flows from the remote to the headquarters.  We are now at a situation where this link...

I am going to be setting up a private Metro-E point-to-point link between two ASA 5510's supporting two different companies.  These two devices have separate internet connections aside from the Metro-E between them that protect these networks from th...

Want to be sure I am reading things correctly.Have a customer that has 2800 and 3800 series routers in their network.  They are all running 12.2 level of code and varying feature sets.they are looking to upgrade to 15.x software levels, providing the...

Hello experts,I have a basic trouble in setting up TFTP server. I need to upgrade the IOS on 2960G cat switch. First I have downloaded the tftp server on my laptop then I assigned an IP address manually in my laptop as 10.1.1.1 with subnet mask 255.2...

I have a 1700 series router and for some reason cannot get IPSec VPN information to forward onto a PIX 501.  I am not quite sure where the config is going wrong. The router has a ADSL connection and a single IP address.  I have a 4-port switch instal...

ngthen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card