cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

https://labops-out.cisco.com/labops/ilt , where did they move this , i cant find it

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Guys

where is the new location of the below , i cant find it , i have to do ASA cluster  online pratice

https://labops-out.cisco.com/labops/ilt

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately, I do not see the ASA clustering lab in any of the dCloud data centers.

I cannot comment if that lab from GOLD will be migrated to dCloud or not.

The main goal of this post was to let you know that the labops URL along with GOLD had been decommissioned.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Cuthbert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
That is the previous link to GOLD. GOLD was fully decommissioned back in August 2017. Some of the content from GOLD was migrated to dCloud. I would check there. Please keep in mind that dCloud has several data centers and each does not have the exact same available content.

Jonathan Cuthbert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That is the previous link to GOLD. GOLD was fully decommissioned back in August 2017. Some of the content from GOLD was migrated to dCloud. I would check there. Please keep in mind that dCloud has several data centers and each does not have the exact same available content.

Hello sir

can u pls post for me the link of ASA Clustering lab on the new dccloud , i didn't find

thanks

Unfortunately, I do not see the ASA clustering lab in any of the dCloud data centers.

I cannot comment if that lab from GOLD will be migrated to dCloud or not.

The main goal of this post was to let you know that the labops URL along with GOLD had been decommissioned.

thanks sir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card