cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 2cisco 7206VXR (NPE300) processor (revision D) with 229376K/65536K bytes of memory. connected by multilink. We've been losing connetion over the multilink every night.  It was ok for several years until recently. Anyone had any issues like th...

Ken Hagen by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone - I just have a quick question/observation that I was wondering if anyone had any input on:Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.1(6) Device Manager Version 7.5(2)Hardware:   ASA5505, 512 MB RAM, CPU Geode 500 MHz,Internal...

Hi for all! I have a weird scenario on my network. I have a Cat 6880 as a core of a site. This switch is connected to two 2921 that are connected with two different MPLS providers. On the border routers I'm injecting the full routing table of the sit...

Hi,   Please help in achiving the scenario discribed below:   We want to configure BGP with two different ISP. What would be the prerequisite for this? Our requiremnet is to load balance the load of internal traffic too. We have IP block of 16 ...

Hello experts, We are having problem from 2-3 months that our VPN GRE/IP tunnels getting disconnceted due to encryption from Europe to china!!!   Once we remove encryption it works.....   Is anyone else is also facing the same issue or is there any w...

Hi! I have a couple of small customer sites setup with IP SLA and 4G backup links. Everything works just fine if the primary link goes down and the default route goes out over 4G. However, some of these sites use an external DNS filtering product tha...

Hi, We need to implement multiples OSPF process in a single VRF according this configuration: router ospf 10   vrf TEST   router-id 10.0.0.24     area 0    interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/1.711     mtu-ignore enable    !   ! router ospf 22  vrf TEST  ...

I have a new Cisco 881 that I am going to use for my VPN gateway for several NEC phones.  The NEC phones have a VPN client built into them.  I have the 881 configured and have one phone connected and working fine.  Whenever connect a second phone to ...

andy.rice by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unable to log into the guest os on our IR829. Following the latest Software Configuration Guide I can telnet to it at 10.1.2.1 2070, but root/<blank>, cisco or other combinations will not allow me to log in.  I also tried the command, "iox host e...

toddp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card