cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

i need to find out some cisco router series for following requirements. please be kind enough to let me know

Ddanushkadp
Level 1
Level 1

Routers for

1) For Local ISP      

2) FOR regional ISP  

3)National ISP  

4)and for the transit 

what series of router can i use in these positions. 

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is your budget?

What is the WAN speed?

How is the WAN link terminated?  Copper?  Fibre Optic?  Radio?

sorry for the late reply ,i'm not going to apply for this in real. i just need to get a rough idea about it, what are the router series in recently use in the real world ?? thanks 

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Agree with leo , all depends on your sizing of the network with bandwidth capcity, cost and routing table sizing.

Physical connectivity will also comes in consideration for handoff from ISP to your devices.

Get some basic information , so that appraocite suggestion can be provided.

-GI

sorry for the late reply ,i'm not going to apply for this in real. i just need to get a rough idea about it, what are the router series in recently use in the real world ?? thanks 

OK, Without having detail cant give you exact model details but i can only suggest to have look on the below link which gives more details on Branch and WAN area cisco roouters.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/buyers-guide.html

Hope it Helps..

-GI

Rate if it Helps.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card