Helpful
Replies

network simulation

cziryekferenc
Level 1
Level 1

in the following example I configured ip addresses

ospf, dhcp

I can not ping pc to pc, pc to server. access on left whireless I could not configure. can I get help? thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

NetworkDave
Spotlight
Spotlight

Follow the advice given by David Ruess. When dealing with multiple issues, it is best to work on one problem and one  specific network segment at a time. Please provide the zipped pka/pkt file and instructions that you are working with.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

You might have to upload your .pkt file in a zip folder for someone to take a look. But a couple of questions.

Can your PC reach its DG? Put a static IP/mask on your PC and see if it can reach its DG - if not start troubleshooting there at L2

Check the routing table of the routers. Do they have all the needed routes for reachability to the servers and PC networks?

-David

thank you for help.

first question is how can I send .pkt file. second what is DG? I tried to post the packet tracer file but I don't know how to do it. thank you frank

Archive the pka/pkt file as a zipped file (.zip extension) and then attach it as you did the images (.jpg).

In the context that David Ruess used it, DG denotes

Default-Gateway

I am sending the zip file, thank you, frank

Hi

I uploaded the requested zip file , did it get thorough? can I get help

Hi I uploaded the required zip file. can I get help? thank you frank.

NetworkDave
Spotlight
Spotlight

Follow the advice given by David Ruess. When dealing with multiple issues, it is best to work on one problem and one  specific network segment at a time. Please provide the zipped pka/pkt file and instructions that you are working with.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card