cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

so we have cisco 1841 that has a PPPoE connection to the ISP. what we want is that this router act as dumb bridge router while handling the PPPoE connectionwe want to connect a fortigate firewall behind it and that the 1841 act as a transparent bridg...

Hello!I'm a networking Student and I've recently made bounds and leaps in my HomeLab (trivial to some of you but huge to me).I'm running into one issue that my hours of Youtube and Googling I have not been able to come up with an answer. Here is a To...

Topographical Network.png
lfleisher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Expertsmy question is a little different, i used to use SSH connection to access router with normal behavior, but yesterday i can`t login usually by ssh connection and i get error message (Router refused connection ) so i access by telnet and a...

Hi,during redistributing the OSPF into the EIGRP, I notice the network 10.45.1.0/24 is injected into EIGRP in form of OSPF.Since the network 10.45.1.0/24 is showing direct connected in the RIB of R3, why it can be redistributed into EIGRP as OSPF?As ...

Screenshot 2022-10-07 230449.png

Hi,all routers in a MPLS domain need a LIB table.To build the LIB table routers in a MPLS domain need to use LDP to exchange the labels with their neighbors via multicast. Meanwhile the LIB is kind of a "mapping table" of netowrk, MPLS label and next...

Hi there, im having a few issues enabling SSH on one of our 4331 ISR routers.   ABN_WAN1_4330(config)#do sh ip sshSSH Disabled - version 2.0%Please create RSA keys to enable SSH (and of atleast 768 bits for SSH v2).Authentication methods:publickey,ke...

I have a cisco 9300 that is our main switch, we recently purchased some netgear orbi routers and satellite aps. I wanted to use the orbis as access points and get dhcp from the cisco. I created the vlan 300 for the wifi and setup the dchp pool. For s...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a IR829 rugged router and trying to setup an IP Camera that will be accessible through a cellular connection. I have the cellular interface 'cellular 1/0' connected with a static IP/AT&T SimCard and can ping to the outside. I have a DNS server...

MartinAM by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, I ask for help to the more experienced, because I can not access my router RV340 via web, I simply put user and password and it keeps rotating and to, does not login, is working normally, but without access the settings, I have already ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Configure APN

Hello, I'm trying to get my static IP from AT&T (that we already bought) onto my router (IR829) but when I configure the cellular 1/0 interface, it will not pull in this static IP. I tried both manually setting it to the static IP, but that doesn't a...

MartinAM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes