cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracer IT company network topology

Sr7nyx
Level 1
Level 1

@Georg Pauwen IntelligentTree (IT) is a software company, which is having branches at different
locations in United Kingdom and Malaysia. The company has its corporate office at London,
where the administration, human resources, and finance departments are located. For Malaysia,
the company branches are located at Cyberjaya and Melaka. For United Kingdom, the company
branches are located at Bristol and Birmingham. In Cyberjaya and in Birmingham branches, Data
Analytics Department is located along with Research and Development department. All other
branches contain Training, Software Development, Business Development, and IT Services
Departments. In all locations, Security Department is needed.
Overall, total number of staffs employed in this company is 350. Assume that one host is required
for each employee. Number of hosts required per department can be shared between multiple
branches, which contains the specific department.the datathe datavlsm designvlsm design

must perform VLSM design using IPv4 addressing, simulate and validate using
Packet Tracer. You can use any dynamic routing protocol or a combination of static,
default and dynamic routing protocols. Configuration of router interfaces and routing
protocols have to be done through command line interface.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

here is a basic topology. There are probably many different ways to design this, so this is just one of them...

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello,

here is a basic topology. There are probably many different ways to design this, so this is just one of them...

so for the london corporate , ill just add a separate switch to the main london router and pcs to it as the admin departmant?

Hello,

my bad, I forgot the London departments. I added them to the new topology....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card