Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IPSEC EndPoints

I need some clarity regarding IPSEC connectivity requirement for the end-points. Is it possible to use single public IP on a router and build multiple IPSEC tunnels from different locations/ devices using the same public IP address, or it has to be d...

Resolved! Subnetting (noob)

Hello folks in Cisco community,I'm going threw a CCNA 200-301 course for future certification. I'm confused regarding this course subnetting process. Example1. Corporation has a network for 5 stores.2. All these stores are to have their own subnet. C...

Hello Everyone, i'm having a trouble configuring BGP and RIP between two VRFs .The idea was to configure as many protocols and get hands-on experince using only one router. This is my configuration: version 15.0service timestamps debug datetime msecs...

i am trying traceroute of not pinging ip.. Its getting request time out from 1st hop.. I am not able to break the Ping request up to 30 Hops. Please provide the command to break it. Its urgent.Ctrl+cctrl+shift+cctrl+shift+f5ctrl+sh...

Hello,  I have a pair of Nexus 5548 in VPC and one VLAN used for multicast. A 3750X stack is connected to Nexus-1 and Nexus-2 through a port-channel. The issue I am seeing is that the 3750 sees the IGMP querier changes from time to time between the H...

g748437_0-1687807706116.png g748437_1-1687807741601.png
g748437 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm having issues upgrading the firmware on a 1101 rugged router. I transferred the new firmware using TFTP from my laptop to the router. However, after using the boot system flash bootflash:filename command and reloading, it goes into a boot...

Gyotaku by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to test the configuration of Source-specific multicast in parallel to the current production configuration.  I plan to use VRF-Lite to create a SSM-TEST VRF for this so as to separate the two routing environments.  To accomplish this I assume ...

Hi Guys, Can anyone explain to me in simple terms what the difference is between IS-IS single topology and multitopology? The documents available online are very confusing and conflicting, even cisco's. I have tried to simulate both on my labs and ca...