cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with CCP 2.4 on Cisco 2811

ruben-gomez
Level 1
Level 1

I used CCP 2.2 without problem. At now I updated to CCP 2.4. Cisco 871 still without problem but on Cisco 2811 I have a problem. CCP cannot discover it and then I cannot to login on teh router (it unrecognize user and passw). Login fail disssapears past some hours. ¿Could you help me?

5 Replies 5

cadet alain
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Connect with console cable and enter CLI and do these commands:

-enable "followed by enable password if configured"

-show run

Post the output of this command as attached file.

Regards.

Alain.

Don't forget to rate helpful posts.

Here you are the running config (see adj.) , and I copied discover fail messagge too. Thanks

Discovering device 10.1.48.1
IOS version is 12.4(24)T2.
Hardware platform is 2811.
Security Applet failed on device 10.1.48.1 with error Connection to the  device could not be established. Either the device is not reachable or the HTTP  service is not enabled on the device.
Unable to detect CME version. Voice features will not be available.
EtherChannel feature cannot be discovered. This and associated features may  not function correctly.
Switch VLAN feature cannot be discovered. This and associated features may  not function correctly.
MAC Address feature cannot be discovered. This and associated features may  not function correctly.
Secure Address feature cannot be discovered. This and associated features  may not function correctly.
Static Address feature cannot be discovered. This and associated features  may not function correctly.
Interface Address Configuration feature cannot be discovered. This and  associated features may not function correctly.
Device 10.1.48.1 cannot be discovered. See help for more  information.

Hi,

Can you try this command in CLI gobal config: no ip http access-class 23
Let us know and by the way you must login as user with privilege 15

Regards.

Alain

Don't forget to rate helpful posts.

I tried but the problem follows.

At present I am in contact to Chaitra Gopinath (support CCP) who is helping to me

I have tried other commands but without sucessfull at this moment.

Thanks a lot

Hi Ruben,

I guess you are able to use CCP 2.5 with out any problem.

Thanks

Chaita

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card