match dscp af41

class-map match-all VOIP-RTP

match dscp ef

policy-map VOIP

class VOIP-RTP

priority percent 15

class VOIP-SIGNALING

bandwith percent 3

These commands don't work on the new code, can you give me the commands that replaced this or can do this on the new code.

5 Replies 5

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What is your hardware platform and software version?

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The  Author of this posting offers the information contained within this  posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that  there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose.  Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not  be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this  posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In  no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including,  without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out  of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author  has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

Perhaps?

class-map match-all VOIP-SIGNALING

match ip dscp af41

class-map match-all VOIP-RTP

match ip dscp ef

The cisco is a 3850 with version 3.2.2 se.

match dscp af41 command works.  I can't give the call a name so the first statement

class-map match-all VOIP-SIGNALING does't work

Then on the policy map when I try to use that class

Policy-map VOIP

Class VOIP-RTP               * because I can give the class map on name this statement does't work

priority percent 15             * this statement doesn't work

class VOIP-SIGNALING     * again this statement does work because of not being able to name it

bandwidth percent 5          * this statement doesn't work

I just tried it again and this is what I got in:

class-map match-any VOIP-SIGNALING

match dscp af41

class-map match-any VOIP-RTP

match dscp ef

policy-map VOIP

class VOIP-RTP

priority percent 15

Error on this one that I can only use priority with level is supported on this platform?

class VOIP-SIGNALING

bandwith percent 3

So I am assuming the any on the match will be fine, however what about the level error on the priority command?

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

Oh, a 3850 L3 switch.  Likely its QoS MQC is much restrictive compared to a router.  I'm not familiar with that platform, but is IOS configuration guide probably has a section on QoS.  Have you reviewed that?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card