cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV 320 ONLY ONE PORT FORWARDING

wentz1
Level 1
Level 1

RV320 Only one port is forwarding. Port 3001 forwards to IP 192.168.0.101 perfectly. But Port 3004 will not forward to  IP 192.168.0.104. I have tried everything, but still does not forward.

8 Replies 8

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You have described a symptom but have given us no useful detail to work with. You need to give us details of how your RV320 is configured.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Attached is the config file for the router.

Hi,

Maybe I can add some info to this issue.

For some strange reason, the port forwaring is not opening whatever port you may want to open. I was lucky to get it to open 3 ports when I made the initial config, but when I tried to open a 4 port, nothing happened.

I have followed this guide

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/routers/cisco-rv-series-small-business-routers/smb4159-port-forwarding-and-port-triggering-on-rv320-and-rv325-vpn-r.html

and been searching the net for help and it seems that no one have the answer. I think Cisco needs to make some new firmware, cause right now my (and many others) router is not worse a lot.

Please ask me some more info if you need it :-)

Regards

Flemming Wilton Hansen

Jaderson Pessoa
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello, as @Richard Burts  said, we need more information about your configuration for us suggest to you a better solution.

by the way, check this exemple: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/routers/cisco-rv-series-small-business-routers/smb4159-port-forwarding-and-port-triggering-on-rv320-and-rv325-vpn-r.html

Thanks in advance.

Jaderson Pessoa
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***

I did those instruction, expect I did not do the port triggering.

Hello,

where are the requests coming from, from outside addresses on the WAN, or from the LAN ?

Why, I have no port working and the second does not.

I have one port working and the other not working and all did was port forwarding. I want know why only one port is forwarding, and the other are not! See attached config file.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card