cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Members,I have attached a pic/diagram with this question. My question is very simple, I just got stuck somewhere. I got two PC's, one switch and one router. PC-One got the IP address 192.168.1.20/24 , PC-Two got the IP address 192.168.1.10/24, and...

Hi, Having problems with NAT on 2 x C6816-X-LE switches running VSS.  IOS = 15.2(2)SY3   Not seeing any NAT translations between private users on Vlan172 network to Vlan182.   Config below is fairly basic. Only difference is it's using in a VRF.  And...

Hi All,   Looking for some advice, will appreciate if you can help.   I run two OSPF processes and redistribute prefixes between them. I also run BFD to allow for faster failure detection which works great. What I notice is that in case of a link dow...

martap by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,I would like to set up a private traffic exchange point. I would like to know how to review the participants' announcement without adding my AS PATH in the ad. I will be using a private 65000 and I need not pass on the route ads includin...

Hi There's something i could not understand with EIGRP external data and that's about the originating router being listed in External data and not being listed in the external data, in the example below EIGRP sees route for prefix being redistributed...

Hi , I am using Meg@pop service without internet service. But my network is very slow and unstable. I don't know how to test how much network speed .I know ping test only. Please help how to test is it local network issue or Meg@pop issue ? How to te...

UCrypto by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a cisco 2811 router that has the fa0/0 and 0/1 ports configured for internet.   I am trying to config int fa0/2/0 which is an add-on card for network connectivity and when I try to give the port an ip address, this is the message I get:   ...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please See Diagram:   - I have 2 sites (site-1 and site-2) running EIGRP. - Each of these sites is connected to an MPLS service provider to reach remote sites. - Site-1 is currently the exit point to reach remote sites via R5.   I would like to make ...

Hi, I have couple of ASR's in my production and most of them are running encryption and throughput license's namely SLASR1-AES and FLSA1-1x-2.5-20G.  I want the serial information from the configuration file. or atleast want to know which device is r...

jigarrg by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is output from the LAN interface on our Cisco 1941 router. This interface connects directly to a port on an HP Procurve switch. Note the output errors, CRC error, and input errors in bold. I have read several posts and articles describing what ...

jtillman11 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes