cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRP 527W Web Management Interface Innacessible

globalvoices
Level 1
Level 1

We have recently purchased a Cisco Small Business Pro SRP 527W router, all seems good and it is running smoothly, no disconnections or sync issues like our last router.

However, after a certain amount of time the web management interface is unavailable through the browser (accessing it via 192.168.1.254 or the alternative we set-up 1.1.1.1) It is totally unavailable and timeouts in the browser yet there is still internet access and network is still alive. The web management interface was accessible before though and the only solution I have been able to do to access it again is to reboot this router.

Could it be possible that because port 80 is forwarded to a different IP it interferes with the Web management interface? And how wcould the interface port access be changed?

Or is this a sign of a faulty router that we should send back?

2 Replies 2

globalvoices
Level 1
Level 1

I should also add that when the management interface is unavailable, devices on the wireless connection are no longer connected up.

Only wired connections still have internet and network access.

Does this suggest a problem with wireless setup or the router's hardware?

For years I have been working with Cisco Equipments and this issue is very common every time, I already can say that this issue it been presented me in this equipments:

• Linksys WRT310N
  • CISCO SECURE ACS 5.2
  • CISCO WIRELESS LAN CONTROLLER 4402

I think that the development department at Cisco is failing in a big way on this cases! and i bet that is more of this!

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card